Assistant Manager- Project Delivery
FULL TIME NEXAPP TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED | INDIA
Posted On 12/26/2022
Work Experience 5-6 years
Industry IT – Network
Salary As Per industry Standard
City Pune City
Zip/Postal Code 411037
An experienced assistant project manager is needed to oversee a group of important customer projects. To guarantee that our projects are delivered on schedule and achieve the desired objectives, you will serve as our Asst. Manager for Project Delivery. You will be the go-to person for anything relating the planning and schedule of a project.
The creation of thorough project plans, guaranteeing resource availability and allocation, and completing each project on schedule, within the allocated budget, are just a few of the specific duties.
Asst. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
• Organize internal resources and outside vendors to ensure that projects are completed perfectly.
• Ensure that every project is completed on schedule, within scope, and within budget.
• Make sure each project is finished on time, within scope, and on budget.
• Ensure the availability and distribution of resources
• Create a thorough project plan to monitor progress.
• Manage modifications to the project’s scope, timeline, and expenses by using the proper verification procedures
• Track project performance using the right tools, processes, and methods.
• Report any issues and contact management as necessary.
• Control your interactions with the client and all other stakeholders.
Conduct risk management.