Assistant Manager – Axis Bank Career in Indore MP
Axis Bank, the most well-known private sector bank in Madhya Pradesh, is now recruiting an Assistant Manager in the M G Road neighborhood of Indore to expand the company’s sales department. See the information below for more information and to apply for employment with Axis Bank in Madhya Pradesh.
Post: Assistant Manager – Sales.
Work Location: M G Road, Madhya Pradesh, Indore (Posting will take place at Axis Bank offices and branch locations in Indore, depending on business needs or Open Jobs.)
Grade: AM (Depending upon past work).
Employment Type: Full-time.
Sector : Private Sector Banking Jobs.
Department : BD/Sales/Marketing.
About the Role:
Become a Younger Banker at Axis Bank to work in a range of fast-paced professions that provide comprehensive exposure to the essential components of the banking industry, such as sales, relationship management, investment products, and others. In M G Road Indore, Madhya Pradesh, these are mostly sales positions that deal with customers.
Key Responsibilities at Axis Bank Job in Indore
- Develop a grasp of the bank’s services and various product portfolios in accordance with the business demands of clients in Indore so that you can sell BFSI products to both current and potential customers that will best meet their needs.
- Complete all required certifications, and regularly update your understanding of the bank’s policies, product line, and new KYCs.
- To position and promote the bank’s core value drivers, interact with current customers in M G Road Indore to generate new leads. Then, leverage the bank’s digital assets to boost deposits and encourage new investment in a range of financial products via direct and indirect sales in the local market.
- Utilize cold calling and client visits to interact with top customers on a daily basis in order to cross-sell, provide the best service possible based on their requests, and comprehend their needs. Establish the highest level of trust with the client and work to create a lasting connection.
- Drive fee income through cross selling of allied products and services including loans, credit/debit cards, lockers, demate account forex, insurance, mutual funds etc and others bfsi product in Indore.
- Process orientation, product and service knowledge, and knowledge of regulations and compliance.
- Possess a basic understanding of finances.
- Cross-selling techniques and customer relationship management for M G Road customers.
- Display admirable qualities like being cooperative, helpful, prompt in your responses, team-oriented, adaptable, and respectful (Give and get respects from Indore Team).
- Ability to build trust via good communication.
How to Apply for a Job with Axis in Indore MP:
- Candidates from Indore, Madhya Pradesh, who are interested in applying for the position of Assistant Manager at Axis Bank, can apply here.
- Complete the necessary fields and submit your application with your most recent and accurate résumé.
- A HR officer from the Bhopal office will contact after your profile has been shortlisted.
- After passing the HR interview, the line manager will contact you for a second interview.
- The best applicant will be hired.
Tags: Sales Jobs in Bank Indore, BFSI Jobs Indore, Banking Jobs in M G Road Indore MP, Axis Bank Jobs in Indore Madhya Pradesh, Axis Bank careers nearby jobs in M G Road Indore newest bank jobs.
If the present position of Assistant Manager – Axis Bank Career in Indore does not suit you, then let your network know and hunt for another vacant position in Madhya Pradesh.
“Note: Potential applicants for BJNM are not required to pay anything. Readers and/or potential applicants should exercise caution when dealing with any communication or individuals that promise them a job or an interview in exchange for money.”