Candidates’ responsibilities include:
- Manage document filing, data entry in Google Sheets and Excel.
- Additional business-related office tasks.
- Computer literacy and quick typing.
- Making business-related calls on the phone.
- Coordinate follow-ups, data collecting, and other business-related processes with other departments and customers.
Details about the position of Back Office Executive
Fin Coopers India Private Limited is actively recruiting for 20 unfilled jobs at Indore’s New Palasia neighbourhood under the job description of Back Office Executive. Please read the FAQs below for all the information you need about the position being offered.
1.What pay should I anticipate?
Ans. A minimum income of 10,000 INR and a maximum of 15,000 INR are reasonable expectations. Your abilities, experience, and performance during the interview will all factor towards the compensation package.
2.What qualifications must you meet to apply for this position?
Ans. People aged 0 to 31 who have achieved a graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. To be employed swiftly, you might apply for additional jobs in Indore.
3. Is there a particular talent needed for this position?
Ans. For this position, the applicant has to be proficient in Thoda English and have strong communication abilities.
4.Who may apply for this position?
Ans. For this position, only female applicants may apply.
5. Can I do this job from home?
Ans. No, it cannot be done online and is not a work from home job. On apna, you may look through and apply for more work from home positions in Indore.
6. Are any fees or deposits necessary to apply for the position or to join?
No work-related deposits are required while you are still employed by the firm.
7. How can I apply for this position?
Ans. Visit the apna app and submit your application. To set up your interview, click the apply option and contact HR immediately.
8. When is the deadline for applications?
Ans. The deadline to apply for this position is January 14, 2023.