Bank of Maharashtra Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online
Bank of Maharashtra Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Bank of Maharashtra has issued the latest notification for the post of Apprentice Vacancy at 314 Posts under the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 By 23 December 2022 interested applicants can apply online to Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 via the official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Detailed information about the Union Bank Of India Vacancy 2022, such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022, Bank of Maharashtra Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Bank of Maharashtra Apprentice Notification 2022
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- The apprentice should be proficient in the local language (reading, writing, speaking, and understating) of State/ UT. Moreover, the apprentice should produce a 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing one of the languages as the local language.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23 December 2022.
- Fees Details
Sr Category Application Fee/Intimation Charges (inclusive of GST) I UR/ EWS/ OBC Rs.150 II SC/ ST Rs.100 III PwBD Exempted
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
Salary Range: –
- The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any allowances/ benefits.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 23 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on Document Verification, Merit, and Online Exam.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|