Candidate responsibilities include:
• Organizing and preparing meals; • Assuring the quality and flavour of meals Biryani Cook JOB
Maintaining cleanliness and chopping up fruits and vegetables.
Details on the position of Biryani Cook
Two available vacancies for the job description of Biryani Cook are being actively filled by Sooritech India Private Limited in the Jahangirabad neighbourhood of Bhopal. Please read the FAQs below for all the information you need about the position being offered.
1. What compensation should I anticipate?
Ans. A minimum income of 10,000 INR and a maximum of 25,000 INR are reasonable expectations. Your abilities, experience, and performance during the interview will all factor towards the compensation package.
2. What are the requirements to be eligible to apply for this position?
Ans. People between the ages of 1 and 31 who have finished at least a 10th grade education are eligible to apply. To get employed swiftly, you might apply for additional jobs in Bhopal.
3. Is there a particular talent needed for this position?
Ans. English language proficiency and effective communication skills are not prerequisites for this position.
Who may apply for this position?
Ans. Candidates must be men to apply for this position.
5. Can I do this job from home?
Ans. No, it cannot be done online and is not a work from home job. At apna, you can look through and apply for additional work from home positions in Bhopal.
6. Are any fees or deposits necessary to apply for the position or to join?
No work-related deposits are required while you are still employed by the company.
7. How do I apply for this position?
Ans. Visit the apna app and submit your application. To set up your interview, click the apply option and call HR immediately.
8. When is the deadline for applications?
Ans. The deadline to apply for this position is January 18, 2023.