CDOT Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 156 Post
The most recent announcement for the 156 Project Engineer Openings in the CDOT Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 has been made by the Centre for Development of Telematics. By November 29, 2023, interested individuals can submit an online application for the position of CDOT Project Engineer on the CDOT Jobs website. The next section contains additional information on the CDOT Recruitment, including the Age Limit, Educational Requirements, Syllabus, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply..
CDOT Jobs Notification 2023 Apply Online Project Engineer 156 Post, CDOT Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
Project Engineer 156 Posts Vacancy Notification from Centre for Development of Telematics (CDOT) for 2023. You have until November 29, 2023, to submit an online application for the CDOT Project Engineer Recruitment 2023. Before applying for CDOT online, read the entire notification. Below is a brief description of the CDOT Project Engineer Jobs Notification/ Advertising:-
Centre for Development of Telematics Vacancy 2023
CDOT Project Engineer Notification 2023
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, 12th Class, Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more educational qualifications details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Centre for Development of Telematics Notification 2023
CDOT Project Engineer Online Form 2023
CDOT Jobs 2023 Apply Online Project Engineer 156 Post
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 November 2023.
- Candidates will have not to pay the application fee.
- CDOT Project Engineer Salary Rs.100000/- Consolidated remuneration per month.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi & Bengaluru.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 29 November 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Only the shortlisted candidates who will be invited for the interview
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Centre for Development of Telematics – Project Engineer Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Centre for Development of Telematics – Project Engineer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Interview List/ Result