Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2023| Dy Chief Engineer Post
Chennai Port Authority has issued the latest notification for the post Deputy Chief Engineer Vacancy under the 2 January 2023interested applicants can apply online to Chennai Por t Trust Recruitment 2023 via the official website https://www.chennaiport.gov.in/ Detailed information about the Chennai Port Trust Vacancy 2023 ko such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Chennai Port Authority Recruitment 2023
Chennai Port Trust Engineer Notification 2023
- Candidates should have a Degree in civil engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 2 January 2023.
- Candidates will have not to pay the application fee.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
- For Deputy Chief Engineer Pay Scale Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 20800/-.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Secretary, Chennai Port Authority, Rajaji Salai, Chennai-600001.
- Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu).
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 2 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Mode of Apply: offline
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Result||Click He re|
|admit card||Click Here|