Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 | Operator, Driver 47 Post
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 | Operator, Driver 47 Post
- 1.1 Cochin Shipyard Jobs Notification 2022 @Walk-In-Interview Operator, Driver 47 Posts, Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022, Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has issued the latest notification for the post of Operator, Driver Vacancy at 47 Posts under the Coc hin Shipyard Driver Recruitment 2022 By 30 December 2022 interested applicants can apply online to Cochin Shipyard Driver Recruitment 2022 Detailed information about the Cochin Shipyard Driver Vacancy 2022 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Cochin Shipyard Jobs Notification 2022 @Walk-In-Interview Operator, Driver 47 Posts, Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022
WBHRB GDMO & MO Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed 7th class, a valid Heavy Vehicle/ Forklift Driving Licence or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 58 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 29 December 2022 and 30 December 2022 (0830 Hrs to 1500 Hrs).
- Venue: Recreation Club, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Thevara Gate, Kochi – 682015.
- Online Application Fee of Rs.210/- should be paid by the candidates only through Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
- For more fees details please go to the below official notification.
S.No. Name of the Post Consolidated pay per month (Rs.) 1 Operator Ist year- Rs.27000/- 2 Driver 2nd year- Rs.28000/-
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: K erala.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply / New Registration
- Candidates will be selected based on the Shortlist, Practical Test, and Interview.
- For more selection details please go to the official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|