ECHS Mathura Recruitment 2022| Chowkidar, Driver, Asst Post
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Mathura has issued the latest notification for the post Chowkidar, Driver, Safaiwala, Clerk, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant Vacancy at 13 Posts under 23 December 2022 interested applicants can apply online to ECHS Mathura Recruitment 2022 through the official website https://www.echs.gov.in/Detailed information about the ECHS Mathura Vacancy 2022 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment , ECHS Mathura Recruitment 2022 2022
ECHS Mathura Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed Middle, Graduate, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 53 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 December 2022.
- Candidates will have not to pay fees.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
- For Chowkidar, Driver, Safaiwala, Clerk, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant postpay Rs. 16800-28100/-
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: OIC, Station HQ, Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Cell [ECHS Cell], Near Yodha Chowk, Mathura Cantonment, Mathura -281001 [U.P]
- Job Location: Mathura.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 23 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links
Process of Selection
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|admit card||Click Here|