Field Sales Executive
Delhi needs more field salespeople
Traveling to meet with distributors, vendors, and potential clients is one of the responsibilities of field sales.
• Conducting site inspections and research to find potential locations for new dealerships or branches.
• Examining sales figures and budgets to identify areas for improvement.
• Assessing the performance of the sales staff and setting up training sessions as necessary.
• Creating fresh marketing and branding approaches.
• Setting goals and providing guidance to teams on how to reach them.
• Carrying out market research and participating in networking opportunities at trade shows.
• Creating and submitting sales reports, as well as, if necessary, giving presentations.
• Communicating with customers and providing prompt, courteous service in response to all inquiries and complaints.
• Staying current with market and product trends.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field is required for field sales.
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• A willingness to work irregular hours.
• The ability to travel regularly.
• Multitasking skills.
• A high degree of professionalism