GJU Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online 37 Post
- 1 GJU Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online 37 Post
- 1.0.1 Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar Recruitment 2023, GJU Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
GJU Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar has issued the latest notification for the post o Non-Teaching (Clerk, Lab Attendant, Peon) Vacancies at 37 posts under the GJUST Hisar Recruitment 2023 By 10 January 2023, interested applicants can apply online to GJU ST Hisar Recruitment 2023 via the official website https://www.gjust.ac.in/ Detailed information about the GJU Hisar Vacancy 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar Recruitment 2023, GJU Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
GJU Hisar Non-Teaching Notification 2023
- Candidates should have passed 10th class, Graduate, B.sc or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 50 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 January 2023
- For General candidates application fee Rs. 800/-
- For Female candidates application fee Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 200/
- For Asst Engineer, Executive Pay Scale Rs.50000/- to Rs.160000/- (Basic Pay Rs.50000/-).
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 10 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Practical Test/ Type Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination
- For more selection details please go to the below official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|admit card||Click Here|
|join our fb group for more jobs||Click Here|