Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023| Member & Chairperson Post
Haryana Women & Child Development Department has issued the latest notification for the post-Research Member Child Welfare Committee, Chairperson Child Welfare Committee Vacancies at 88 posts under13 January 2023. interested applicants can apply online to Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 through the official website MANIT Bhopal Jobs by https://wcdhry.gov.in/ Detailed information about the Haryana Anganwadi Vacancy 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Haryana Women & Child Development Department Recruitment 2023
Haryana Anganwadi Notification 2023
- Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 35 years & Maximum 65 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13 January 2023.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Postal Address: Office of concerned District Programmer Officer, Women and Child Development of Respective District
- Job Location: Haryana.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 13 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview, Medical Examination, Document Verification.
- For more selection details please go to the below official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|