INTERRN IN HR
In order to fill the position of HR Intern, our organisation is actively hiring. to become a part of our expanding
Please go through the list of duties and requirements, team.
- Will arrange and organize interviews with applicants and the hiring manager, as well as panel interviews.
- Conduct talent calibration sessions, behavioural interviews, and resume screening that result in recruiting choices.
- Completing in-depth behavioral-based interviews and phone screenings to evaluate both technical baseline skills necessary for success in the IT environment.
- Lead implementation of job fair coordination
- Oversee the development of the strategy for conducting interviews and recruiting for available jobs. examine candidates to see if they satisfy the position’s criteria.
- Keep track of candidate flow and maintain all relevant applicant and interview data in the HRIS.
- Conduct prescreening interviews and work with recruiting managers to organise the interviewing and selection process.
- Prepare and mail welcome packets for new hires and offer letters.
- Arrange for the creation of an onboarding strategy for the first day and the first 30-60-90 days.
- Create innovative hiring tactics to draw in qualified people to suit business needs.
- Competencies and Certifications
- Experience 0 to 1 years
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources as a prerequisite (HR).
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Regular, ongoing communication with recruiting supervisors.
- Find and prequalify qualified applicants, and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates for available roles.
- Capable of handling pressure and working to fill all available posts by the specified SLA
- Practical experience with hiring technical and non-technical (financial) experts.
- A working knowledge of sourcing tactics that support passive sourcing
- Practical experience in finding prospects on Linkedin, whether or not a premium account is used.
- Excellent tech screening skills and the ability to carefully assess individuals in relation to certain IT needs.
- Information technology recruiting experience with a focus on research and hiring
- Knowledge of the IT sector is required.
- Must be able to comprehend and speak effectively on difficult issues.