IIIT Bhopal Faculty Recruitment 2022 | Direct Interview
- 1 IIIT Bhopal Faculty Recruitment 2022 | Direct Interview
IIIT Bhopal Faculty Recruitment 2022, Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhopal has issued the latest notification for the post of Faculty Vacancy at 15 Posts under the Assam IIIT Bhopal Vacancy Recruitment 2022 By 22 December 2022 . interested applicants can apply online to IIIT Bhopal Vacancy Recruitment 2022 via the official website https://www.iiitbhopal.ac.in/Detailed information about the Assam Forest Guard Vacancy 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Recruitment 2022, IIIT Bhopal Faculty Recruitment 2022
IIIT Bhopal Faculty Notification 2022
- Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/Ph.D./ B.Sc/ M.Sc. or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates should go to the official notification given below for age limit details.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Notification Date: 15 December 2022.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 21 December 2022 and 22 December 2022.
- Venue: IIIT Committee Room, New Teaching Block, MANIT Campus Bhopal-462003.
- Reporting Time: 9:00 AM.
- For fee details please go to the below official notification
Salary Range: –
- For Faculty Salary Rs. 70000/- PM having Ph.D. and Rs. 60000/- for those who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh).
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification..
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|