IIT Indore Recruitment 2022| Apply Now Non Teaching 27 Post
Indian Institute of Technology Indore has issued the latest notification for the post of Non-Teaching (Section Officer, Senior Engineer (Civil), Staff Nurse, Junior Superintendent, Library Information Assistant, Deputy Engineer (Civil), Junior Hindi Translator, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant) Vacancy at 27 Posts under the Indian instiute of technology Indore recruitmnet 2022 By 29 December 2022, interested applicants can apply online to IIT Indore Recruitment 2022 via the official website https://www.iiti.ac.in/ Detailed information about the IIT Indore Vacancy 2022 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022
Indian Institute of Technology Indore Recruitment 2022
Delhi Police MTS Notification 2022
- Candidates must have completed 10th grade, ITI, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Please see the official notification for more information.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 25 years
- Exemption on Age: SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates are allowed under government regulations.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 December 2022.
- For Other Candidates Application Fees Rs.200/-.
- For OBC-NC/EWS Candidates Application Fees Rs.100/-.
- For PWD/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, regular employees of IIT Indore & Female applicants: No Fee.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification
Salary Range: –
- IIT Indore Non-Teaching Minimum Pay Scale Level-4 Rs.25400/- Rs.81000/- to Maximum Level-8 Rs.47600/- Rs.151100/-.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online/Offline.
- Postal Address: To, Recruitment Cell, Abhinandan Bhawan, 5th Floor, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, 453552 Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 29 December 2022 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written/ Pre-Interview Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Indian Institute of Technology Indore – Non-Teaching (Section Officer, Senior Engineer (Civil), Staff Nurse, Junior Superintendent, Library Information Assistant, Deputy Engineer (Civil), Junior Hindi Translator, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant) Vacancy
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|