IIT Indore Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now Non Teaching 27 Post
IIT Indore Recruitment 2022, Indian Institute of Technology Indore has issued the latest notification for the post o fNon-Teaching (Section Officer, Senior Engineer (Civil), Staff Nurse, Junior Superintendent, Library Information Assistant, Deputy Engineer (Civil), Junior Hindi Translator, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant) Vacancy at 27 Posts under the 2022 By29 December 2022. interested applicants can apply online to IIT Indore Recruitment 2022 via the official website https://www.iiti.ac.in/ Detailed information about the WBHRB Vacancy 2022 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore Recruitment 2022, IIT Indore Recruitment 2022
IIT Indore Non-Teaching Notification 2022
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 35 years and Maximum 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 December 2022.
- For Other Candidates Application Fees Rs.200/-.
- For OBC-NC/EWS Candidates Application Fees Rs.100/-.
- For PWD/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, regular employees of IIT Indore & Female applicants: No Fee.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
Salary Range: –
- IIT Indore Non-Teaching Minimum Pay Scale Level-4 Rs.25400/- Rs.81000/- to Maximum Level-8 Rs.47600/- Rs.151100/-.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online/Offline.
- Postal Address: To, Recruitment Cell, Abhinandan Bhawan, 5th Floor, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, 453552 Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 29 December 2022 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written/ Pre-Interview Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|