IIT Kanpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023| Apply 131 Post
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur has issued the latest notification for the post-Research Non-Teaching (Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar (Library), Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Technical Supt, Physical Training Instructor, Staff Nurse, Junior Technician) Vacancies at 131 post under the 9 January 2023. interested applicants can apply online to IIT Kanpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 via the official website https://www.iitk.ac.in// Detailed information about the IIT Kanpur Vacancy 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Vacancy 2023
IIT Kanpur Non-Teaching Notification 2023
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th class, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Minimum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 9 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 9 January 2023
- For General candidates application fee Rs. 700/-
- No application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification
- For Non-Teaching (Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar (Library), Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Technical Supt, Physical Training Instructor, Staff Nurse, Junior Technician) Pay Scale (Level 3-10)
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Kanpur.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 9 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links..
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview, Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
- For more fee details please go o the official notification
|Official Notification||Click H ere|
|Official website||click here|