Indian Coast Guard Sweeper Recruitment 2023 | Group C 11 Post
Indian Coast Guard Sweeper Recruitment 2023, Indian Coast Guard has issued the latest notification for the post of Enrolled Follower (Sweeper, Safaiwala) (Group C Non-Gazetted) Vacancy at 11 Posts under the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 By 10 January 2023 . interested applicants can apply online to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 via the official website https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/ Detailed information about the Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023, Indian Coast Guard Sweeper Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard Group C Notification 2023
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more post-wise education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 22 August 2022 (the date by which the employment exchange was asked to furnish the list).
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation..
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5 January 2023.
- There is no application fee.
Salary Range: –
Post Name Pay Scale Enrolled Follower (Sweeper, Safaiwala) (Group C Non-Gazetted) Rs. 21700 – 69100 (Pay Level-o3) and HRA, DA Transport Allowance, Medical Facilities, and other applicable allowances as per Central Government rule.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: “The Commander’ (For District Recruitment Officer), No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No’ 25′ Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat)”.
- Job Location: Gujarat.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 5 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the order of merit depending on their performance in the Written Exam, PST/PFT and Medical Fitness.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|