Indian Navy has issued the latest notification for the post-Research Agniveer (SSR) for 01/2023 (May 23) Batch Vacancy at 1400 Posts under 17 December 2022 interested applicants can apply online to o Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 via the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/Detailed information about the Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2022 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- For the dates of the online application, see the below table. Those who meet the requirements can apply online. Apply on or before the specified dates.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 8 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 December 2022.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 550/- + 18% GST.
- Payment Mode: Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Year Salary Ist years 30000/- Per Month 2nd years 33000/- Per Month 3rd years 36000/- Per Month 4th years 40000/- Per Month
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Process of Selection
- The selection process of the Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting [Computer-based online examination (CBT)], Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|