Jabalpur Cantt Recruitment 2023 | Clerk, Safaiwala 48 Post
- 1 Jabalpur Cantt Recruitment 2023 | Clerk, Safaiwala 48 Post
Jabalpur Cantt Recruitment 2023, Jabalpur Cantonment Board (LCB) has issued the latest notification for the post of Sanitary Inspector, Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher, Electrician, Pipe Fitter, Motor Pump Attendant, Motor Pump Attendant, Chowkidar, Mali, Ayah, Safaiwala, Peon Vacancy at 48 Posts under the UPPCL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023 By 8 January 2023 . interested applicants can apply online to UPPCL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023via the official website https://jabalpur.cantt.gov.in/Detailed information about the Jabalpur Cantonment Board Vacancy 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below. MP Patwari Recruitment 2023
Jabalpur Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023, Jabalpur Cantt Recruitment 2023
Jabalpur Cantt Clerk Notification 2023
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th Class, Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 8 January 2023.
- All Candidates Portal Fee Rs.800/- including (Examination Fee).
- All Candidate’s Departmental Fee Rs.200/-.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
Salary Range: –
- For Sanitary Inspector, Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher, Electrician, Pipe Fitter, Motor Pump Attendant, Motor Pump Attendant, Chowkidar, Mali, Ayah, Safaiwala, Peon Level-1 to Level-7 Pay Scale Rs.15500/- Rs.49000/- to Rs.28700/- Rs.91300/-.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh).
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 8 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Main Exam, Skill Test, and Merit List.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|