KVS Teaching Recruitment 2022 | Apply Non-Teaching 13404 Post
- 1 KVS Teaching Recruitment 2022 | Apply Non-Teaching 13404 Post
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has issued the latest notification for the post of Teaching & Non-Teaching (Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher (PRT), PRT (Music), Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Hindi Translator, Stenographer Grade-II) Vacancy at 13404 Posts under the KVS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 By 26 December 2022 interested applicants can apply online to KVS Teaching recruitment 2022 via the official website https://kvsangathan.nic.in/_default.html Detailed information about the KVS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below. MP Patwari Recruitment 2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022
KVS Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduate, PG, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 27-50 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Apply: 5 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Apply: 26 December 2022.
- Last Date for Paying the Exam Fee: 26 December 2022.
- NVS Recruitment Exam Date: Jan/Feb 2023.
- NVS Recruitment Admit Card: Before Exam.
- General / OBC / EWS: Assistant Commissioner: 2300/-.
- Principal / V Principal: 2300/-.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant / Stenographer: 1200/-.
- TGT / PGT / Primary Teacher / Other Post: 1500/-.
- SC / ST : 0/- PH (Divyang) : 0/-
KVS Teacher & Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
Name of Posts Number of Vacancies Assistant Commissioner 52 Principal 239 Vice Principal 203 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) 1409 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 3176 Primary Teacher (PRT) 6414 PRT (Music) 303 Librarian 355 Finance Officer 06 Assistant Engineer (Civil) 02 Assistant Section Officer (ASO) 156 Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC) 322 Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC) 702 Hindi Translator 11 Stenographer Grade-II 54
Salary Range: –
- For salary details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 26 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|