Legal assistants help lawyers and other legal practitioners with their administrative tasks. They frequently hold jobs in private companies, the government, or law firms. Despite having fewer duties than a paralegal, some legal assistants choose to pursue a paralegal profession. Legal Assistant job
1. Administrative duties such returning phone calls, replying to emails, and addressing clients
2. Compiling the records, testimony, and proof a lawyer will require at trial
3. Creating draughts of agreements, correspondence, and other legal documentation
4.Calling clients, attorneys, and witnesses for meetings, interviews, and other appointments
Skills in Corporate Law Communication
Legal Legal Paperwork
Details regarding the position of legal assistant
In order to fill two available positions in the MP Nagar neighbourhood of Bhopal, Angc Grp India Private Limited is actively recruiting candidates with the job profile of Legal Assistant. Please read the FAQs below for all the information you need about the position being offered.
1. What compensation should I anticipate?
Ans. A minimum income of 15,000 INR and a maximum of 20,000 INR are reasonable expectations. Your abilities, experience, and performance during the interview will all factor towards the compensation package.
2. What are the requirements to be eligible to apply for this position?
Ans. People with ages 3 to 31 who have achieved a graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. To get employed swiftly, you might apply for additional jobs in Bhopal.
3. Is there a particular talent needed for this position?
Ans. For this position, the candidate should be well-versed in English and possess strong communication abilities.
Who may apply for this position?
Ans. Candidates must be men to apply for this position.
5. Can I do this job from home?
Ans. No, it cannot be done online and is not a work from home job. At apna, you can look through and apply for additional work from home positions in Bhopal.
6. Are any fees or deposits necessary to apply for the position or to join?
No work-related deposits are required while you are still employed by the company.
7. How do I apply for this position?
Ans. Visit the apna app and submit your application. To set up your interview, click the apply option and call HR immediately.
8. When is the deadline for applications?
Ans. The deadline to apply for this position is January 21, 2023.
apply from here