Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2023 | Dy Director Post
Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2023, Directorate General Aviation (Ministry of Civil Aviation) has issued the latest notification for the post of Deputy Director of Airworthiness (General Central Services, Group A Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) Vacancy at 14 Posts under theMinistry of Civil Aviation recruitment 2023. By 27 January 2023 , interested applicants can apply online to Ministry of Civil Aviation recruitment 2023 via the official website https://www.civilaviation.gov.in/. Detailed information about the Ministry of Civil Aviation Vacancy 2023 , such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2023, Army Air Defence Center Recruitment 2022
Ministry of Civil Aviation Deputy Director Notification 2023
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
- For the Director of Airworthiness post-age limit details please go to the below official notification
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 January 2023.
- Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
Salary Range: –
- Deputy Director of Airworthiness pre-revised Pay Scale of PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100 with GP of RS. 7600/- (Level -12 Rs. 78800- 209200/- of the pay Matrix as per the recommendations of 7th CPC).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 27 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply link
Process of Selection
- Candidates should go to the official notification given below for selection process details.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|