MNIT Faculty Recruitment 2023 | Assitant Professor 201 Post
MNIT Faculty Recruitment 2023, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur has issued the latest notification for the post of Faculty (Teaching – Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor) Vacancy at 201 Posts under the MNIT Faulty Recruitment 2023 By 19 January 2023 interested applicants can apply online to MNIT Faculty Recruitment 2023 via its official website https://mnit.ac.in/ Detailed information about the MNIT Teaching Vacancy 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, MNIT Faculty Recruitment 2023 Recruitment 2023
MNIT Faculty Notification 2023
- Candidates should have B.A/ B.Sc B.Tech./ B.E., M.Arch./ M.Plan. with Ph.D., MBA/ PGDBM or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 60 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation..
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19 January 2023.
- For General/OBC-NCL/ EWS Indian National Candidates Application Fee Rs. 1000/-.
- For General/OBC-NCL/ EWS Abroad Candidates’ Application Fee is $ 25.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Indian National Application Fee Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Abroad Candidate’s Application Fee is $ 10.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates should go to the official notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur – Faculty (Teaching – Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
- Candidates will be selected based on Presentation/ Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply / New Registration
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 19 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|