MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) recruitment Notification 2022
For the positions of Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Patwari & Other Posts, MPPEB has begun the hiring process. The employment notice for 3555 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board positions was just made public by India Post. Both interested men and women can apply before the deadline of January 19, 2023. Read the article provided below attentively if you want to learn more about the application procedure and other forms of recruitment. To learn everything there is to know about upcoming India Post job openings, visit our page. To apply right away, click the Apply Online option below.
Information regarding MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) recruitment 2022
MPPEB Notification 2023
|Name of Post:-||Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Patwari & Other Posts|
|Total No. of posts:-||3555|
|Last Date to Application:-||19-12-2023|
|Apply :-||Apply Online|
|Category Of Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Job area||Madhya Pradesh|
Name And No. of Posts –
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Passed Certificate in Secondary School Examination of Diploma/ Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree in Relevant DisciplineClass with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 40 Years As on 01-01-2023
Date of interest
Application Begins on05-01-2023
Last Date for Application Submission19-12-2023
Last Date for Application Fees Payment19-12-2023
Relaxation of Age:
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Sub Inspector
- For General/OC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Rs. 300/-.
- For General/OC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Rs. 150/-.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification
Salary Range: –
- Applicants who will be selected successfully against this recruitment they will attain impressive and satisfying salary of Rs. 32,800 – 1,03,600/-, Rs. 28,700 – 91,300/-, Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-, Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/-, Rs. 36,200 – 1,14,800/-, Rs. 22,100 – 70,000/-, Rs. 8,000/-, Rs. 26,250/-, Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 21,000/-, Rs. 14,000/-, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with Rs. 4,200/- Grade Pay, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Rs. 2,800/- Grade Pay, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with Rs. 3,200/- Grade Pay, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Rs. 2,400/- Grade Pay, Rs. 36,200 – 1,14,500/-, Rs. 42,700 – 1,35,100/-, Rs. 36,800 – 1,03,600/-, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with Rs. 3,600/- Grade Pay, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Rs. 2,100/- Grade Pay, Rs. 18,511/-, Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/- (According to the Posts) Per month. .
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 18 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Process of Selection
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For More Details Read the Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
1. Candidates must first determine whether they meet the requirements for the position; if so, they may continue.
2. Review the official notification for the necessary documents for the application process and gather them at the time of application.
3.Click on the link below to apply online, and it will take you to the application’s official page. To apply, select the Register / Apply Online button.
4. Once the application form has opened in front of you, carefully fill it out, upload any necessary papers, and then click the “Submit” button.
5. After clicking the submission button, you will be prompted to pay any applicable fees. Select the most convenient way to do so before printing the application.6.After submitting your application successfully, check this page for all upcoming information regarding this position, such as the admit card, result, curriculum, and answer key. Visit forsarkariresult.com for more information.
7. Applications may only be filed up until the deadline of December 19, 2022.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|how to fill form||Click Here|