NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 | Apply Now 147 Post
NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Recruitment 2023, National Institute of Technology Rourkela has issued the latest notification for the post of Non-Teaching (Librarian, Principal, Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, r Scientific Officer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Superintendent, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, SAS Assistant, Senior Assistant, Senior Technician, Technician) Vacancy at 147 Posts under the NIT Rourkela Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 By 17 January 2023.interested applicants can apply online to NIT Rourkela Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 via the official website https://www.nitrkl.ac.in/ /Detailed information about the NIT Rourkela Vacancy 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela Recruitment 2023, NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
NIT Rourkela Non-Teaching Notification 2023
- Candidates should have 10th/12th class, Bachelor’s Degree, B.E. / B.Tech, MBBS, Masters’ degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 January 2023.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
Salary Range: –
- Candidates should go to the official notification given below for pay scale details
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Rourkela (Odisha).
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 16 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|