NPCIL Narora Recruitment 2023 | Nurse, Assistant, Steno 89 Post
- 1 NPCIL Narora Recruitment 2023 | Nurse, Assistant, Steno 89 Post
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Narora Recruitment 2023 has issued the latest notification for the post Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA), Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/TN), Assistant, Steno Vacancies at 89 posts under the6 January 2023 interested applicants can apply online to I NPCIL Narora Recruitment 2023via the official website https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx Detailed information about the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL Narora Recruitment 2023
NPCIL Notification 2023
IIITDM Kancheepuram Research Intern Notification 2022
- Candidates should have Diploma/ B.Sc, GNM, Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 6 January 2023
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- For Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA), Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/TN), Assistant, Steno postpay Rs. 25500-44900/-
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 6 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links…
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Skill Test/ Type Test, Document, and medical test.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification
|Official Notification||Click H ere|
|Official website||click here|