SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2023 | Executive & Non Executive Post
SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2023, Steel Authority of India Limited Durgapur has issued the latest notification for the post of Executive & Non-Executive (Assistant Manager, Manager, Medical Officer, Consultant, Operator-cum-Technician & Attendant-cum-Technician) Vacancy at 158 Posts under the SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 By 10 January 2023 . interested applicants can apply online toSAIL Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 via the official website https://www.sail.co.in/en/home Detailed information about the SAIL Vacancy 2023 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2023, SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2023
SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Notification 2023
- Candidates should have passed 10th class, Engineering/ MBBS/ PG Degree/ DNB or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 28 years & Maximum 41 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
Event Date Start date for online application 20 December 2022 Closing date for online application 10 January 2023
- Fees DetailsAssistant Manager, Manager, Medical Officer
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 700/-.
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 200/-.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 150/-
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 300/-
Salary Range: –
- For Assistant Manager, Manager, Medical Officer, Consultant, Operator-cum-Technician & Attendant-cum-Technician Pay Scale Rs.25070/- 3% – Rs. 50000-220000/-
- For more pay scale details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: West Bengal.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 10 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT), Personal Interview, and Skill tests.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|