Sainik School Ambikapur Recruitment 2022 | Asst, Master Post
Sainik School Ambikapur Recruitment 2022, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued the latest notification for the post of Counsellor, Laboratory Assistant (Biology), Band Master, PEM/PTI-cum-Matron, Quarter Master Vacancy at 05 Posts under the Sainik School Ambikapur Recruitment 2022 By 7 December 2022, interested applicants can apply online to Sa inik School Ambikapur Recruitment 2022 via the official website https://sainikschoolambikapur.org.in/ Detailed information about the MP Forest Guard Vacancy 2023, such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Sainik School Ambikapur Recruitment 2022
Sainik School Ambikapur Master Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 50 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 December 2022.
- All Candidate’s Registration Fees Rs.250/- (Non-Refundable).
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
Salary Range: –
- For Counsellor, Laboratory Assistant (Biology), Band Master, PEM/PTI-cum-Matron, Quarter Master Salary Rs.20000/- to Rs.40000/-.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Principal, Sainik School Ambikapur, Mendra Kalan, Dist-Surguja, Chhattisgarh-497001.
- Job Location: Ambikapur (Chhattisgarh).
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on the Verification of documents, Written Test, and Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|