SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 | Apply Specialist Cadre Officer Post
- 1 SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 | Apply Specialist Cadre Officer Post
State Bank of India has issued the latest notification for the post specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Vacancy at 54 posts under the29 December 2022 interested applicants can apply online to SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2022 via the official website https://www.sbi.co.in/l Detailed information about the SBI SCO Vacancy 2022 ko such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 , State Bank of India Recruitment 2022
SBI Notification 2022
- Candidates should have a Graduation, Post Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- For more educational qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be and Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 9 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 December 2022.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates Application Fees Rs.750/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Application No Fees.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
- For Deputy Manager Salary Rs. 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810.
- For Senior Executive Salary CTC up to Rs.24.00 Lakhs p.a.
- For Executive Salary CTC up to Rs.20.00 Lakhs p.a.
- For Senior Special Executive Salary Rs.CTC Upto Rs.27.00 Lacs p.a.
- For MMGS-II Salary Rs. 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230.
- For SMGS-II Salary Rs. 76010-2220/ 4-84890-2500/ 2 89890.
- For Data Protection Officer Salary Rs.60.00 Lakhs CTC per annum.
- For Assistant Data Protection Officer Salary Rs.35.00 Lakhs CTC per annum.
- For more Salary details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 29 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on the Online Test, Shortlisting, Interaction, and Interview.
- For more post-wise selection process details please go to the below official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|