SDAT Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online Form Coach 87 Post
- 1 SDAT Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online Form Coach 87 Post
SDAT Recruitment 2022, Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu has issued the latest notification for the post of Coach (Archery, Athletics (sprints), Athletics (Jumps), Athletics (Throws), Para Athletics (sprints), Boxing, Basketball, Cricket, Cycling, Fencing, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Swimming (Diving), Swimming, Squash, Taekwondo, Tennis / Soft Tennis, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, and Wushu) Vacancy at 87 Posts under the SDAT Vacancy 2022 By 30 December 2022. interested applicants can apply online to SDAT Coach Recruitment 2022 via its official website https://sdat.tn.gov.in/ Detailed information about the SDAT Coach Recruit ment 2022 such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below. PGCIL Recruitment 2023
Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022, SDAT Recruitment 2022
SDAT Coach Notification 2022
- Candidates should have Any Bachelor’s Degree, PG Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 47 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30 December 2022.
- Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
- For more fee details please go to the official notification.
- For Coach Pay Scale Level-12 Rs. 35600/- to Rs.112800/-.
- For more pay scale details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tamilnadu.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 December 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit, Viva-Voca, Test, and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|for more jobs join our fb group||Click Here|