WIN is a consumer services and prop-tech firm that is quickly expanding. It is creating a cutting-edge and scalable services platform for millions of homes and businesses. We are an Entrepreneur 500 company, an Entrepreneur Fastest Growing firm, and the US’s Most Innovative Home Services Company with a presence in 44 states.
IN OUR CULTURE:
The motivations of our coworkers are curiosity, experimentation, and a desire to have an effect. They love working in a collaborative, high-energy environment where people are encouraged to grow personally and professionally and to recognise both major and minor achievements. Visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/winhomeinspection/life to find out more about our organisation and culture.
WHAT THE SEO SPECIALIST ROLE INVOLVES
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will be able to support the company’s objectives, comprehend SEO goals, and develop strategies and an execution plan to improve the websites’ organic search rankings and attract relevant organic traffic from a variety of sources. He or she will be in charge of working with internal and external stakeholders to create content that is sent to different publishers in order to obtain high-quality backlinks. Additionally, you’ll be in charge of looking at statistics and making optimization recommendations for technical, off-page, and local SEO.
• Recognize the company’s objectives, business model, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) goals.
• Create a strategy and an action plan for building backlinks that will improve organic rankings.
• Conduct keyword research in line with goals to enhance current content and develop new content outlines.
• Create a local SEO strategy and action plan for B2B and B2C firms.
• Speak with bloggers and publishers to publish content on their sites and earn reputable backlinks.
• Work together with the development team to make sure that the developed code follows best SEO standards.
• Identify and put into practise techniques for boosting website traffic from organic search results.
• Increase local search traffic using effective local SEO techniques.
• Examine the UI/UX and offer optimization advice to improve organic rankings.
• Assist in the creation and dissemination of content with the content team.
• Create a tracking system to keep track of the milestones and forecast traffic and rankings using SEO.
• Analyze the results based on a range of pertinent variables, such as traffic, keyword positioning, technological specifications, user engagements, and user behaviour.
• Analyze the performance on these indicators and offer data-driven recommendations to improve website and local listings ranks and traffic.
• Stay current with the newest SEO methods, trends, and algorithm updates.
SKILLS NECESSARY :
proficiency in technical knowledge regarding site migration, thorough technical audits that can be put into action, auditing and optimising rich snippets, backlink audits, etc.
• The capacity to develop SEO strategy and give code-related advice.
• Through SEO, it should be possible to predict traffic and ranking.
• The ability to dynamically create and change content/meta must be demonstrated.
• 2 to 5 years of technical, off-page, and local SEO experience.
• Technical background (engineering/MCA graduate) at the UG/PG level.
• An added benefit is Google Analytics certification.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• A highly motivated team eager to upend a huge industry.
• A highly inclusive and collaborative environment based on respect for one another.
• Put an emphasis on your basic principles, initiative, leadership, and adaptability.
• A strong focus on professional and personal growth.
• The ability to work from a distance.
• Excellent compensation