excellent end-to-end WordPress development expertise
- 2+ Years of experience dealing with PHP code in WordPress.
- grasp of WordPress’s HOOKS ideas.
- Understanding of Git, Mercurial, and SVN as well as other code versioning systems.
- A solid grasp of the design and architecture of websites.
- Experience creating user interfaces for web apps and/or websites
- Knowledge of creating websites with responsive designs
- Confident with debugging software such as Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- The capacity to comprehend CSS alterations and their effects to guarantee uniformity of design across platforms and browsers.
- Capability to turn thorough layout and wireframes into functional HTML pages
- Understanding of how to use RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Expertise in using code versioning systems like Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- strong back-end PHP programming knowledge.
- Using de facto standard plugins and best practises for developing WordPress CMS websites.
- Must be familiar with developing custom code other than theme-based