SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 | Registration, Eligibility, Exam Date
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the post-Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL 10+2) Exam 2022 (Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants (PA/ SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) Vacancy under the 4 January 2023 interested applicants can apply online to SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 via the official website https://ssc.nic.in/ Detailed information about the SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023 ko such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below.
Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
SSC CHSL 2023 Notification
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years 1 January 2022.
- Candidates born not before 2 January 1995 and not later than 1 January 2004 are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Dates of Interest
- Starting Date for SSC CHSL Registration: 6 December 2022.
- Last Date for SSC CHSL Registration: 4 January 2023.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.100/-.
- For more fees details please go to the official notification
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) Pay Scale Level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200).
- For Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) Pay Scale Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100).
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) Pay Scale Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29200-92300).
- For Data Entry Operator, Grade A Pay Scale Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100).
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 4 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Process of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on Tier-I (Online Exam), Tier-II (Offline Exam – Descriptive), Tier-III (Typing Test or Skill Test).
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||click here|
|admit card||Click Here|