Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released the most recent notice for the 2022–2023 NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment of Scientific Assistant C/Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse-A, Assistant Grade–I, and Steno Grade–I positions. NPCIL has 243 open positions. By 5 January 2023, interested individuals may submit their online applications for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 on the organization’s website. The following information about the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023, including the Age Limit, Educational Requirements, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply…
NPCIL Jobs Recruitment 2023 @Apply Online Scientific Assistant/ Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse, Assistant, Steno 243 Post
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has posted a vacancy notice for Scientific Assistant C/ Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse-A, Assistant Grade-I, and Steno Grade-I for the year 2023. 243 Posts. From 6 December 2022 to 5 January 2023, you can submit an offline application for NPCIL Recruitment 2023. Read the entire NPCIL notification before applying online. Below is a brief explanation of the NPCIL Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertising.6
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023
NPCIL Notification 2023
- Candidates should have Diploma/ B.Sc, GNM, Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
NPCIL Online Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 6 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 5 January 2023.
- For Scientific Assistant C/ Stipendary Trainee, Nurse-A, Assistant Grade-I, Steno Grade-I postpay Rs. 25500-44900/-
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 5 January 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam/ Interview, Skill Test/ Type Test, Document, and medical test.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Scientific Assistant C/ Stipendary Trainee, Nurse-A, Assistant Grade-I, Steno Grade-I Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited -Scientific Assistant C/ Stipendary Trainee, Nurse-A, Assistant Grade-I, Steno Grade-I Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result