Calls II, both inbound and outbound Excellent Interaction
• Educate customers on the company’s offerings and goods
• Quickly handle incoming and outgoing consumer calls.
• Create leads that turn into new clients.
Determine the needs of the consumer and persuade them to purchase the good or service. Acquire in-depth understanding of the good or service. Clarify information as needed.
Details about this Telecaller position
Five opportunities for the job profile of Telecaller are currently open at Flycatcher Prints Private Limited in Bhopal’s Vidya Nagar neighbourhood. Please read the FAQs below for all the information you need about the position being offered.
1. What compensation should I anticipate?
Ans. A minimum income of 10,000 INR and a maximum of 15,000 INR are reasonable expectations. Your abilities, experience, and performance during the interview will all factor towards the compensation package.
2. What are the requirements to be eligible to apply for this position?
Ans. Candidates for this position must have completed their 12th grade and be between the ages of 0 and 31. To get employed swiftly, you might apply for additional jobs in Bhopal.
3. Is there a particular talent needed for this position?
Ans. For this position, the applicant needs to be proficient in Thoda English and have strong communication abilities.
4.Who may apply for this position?
Ans. For this position, only female candidates may apply.
5. Can the job be done from home?
Ans. No, you cannot do it online or as a work from home job. At apna, you can research and apply for more jobs in Bhopal that you can do from home.
6. Are any fees or deposits necessary when submitting an application for the position or after joining?
The answer is that during your time working for the company, no work-related deposits are required.
How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Apply for this position through the apna app. To schedule an interview, click the apply button and give HR a call.
8. When should I submit my application?
Ans. The deadline for this position’s application is January 18, 2023.